How You Can Prepare for your Consultation
- Keep track of number of wet and dirty diapers
- Have on hand birth weight and any recent weights of baby
- Write down any questions you are your partner have
- No question is considered silly!
What to Expect
- Your initial consultation will take about 90 minutes either in your home or hospital.
- Ideally I would like to observe a feed to determine if any concerns with the position or latch of your baby.
- I will weigh your baby as needed to see how much weight is lost since birth.
- Intend to share relevant handouts or resources based on your needs.
- Provided breastfeeding plan as needed based on findings during the home visit.
- Always followup with a phone call as needed in 1-3 days.
- Provide professional and compassionate care to meet your needs.